Reducing Information Pollution
1. We respect your privacy.
2. We want to encourage connection between IORG members, but not if it violates the above principle.
3. We will never sell your data to any third party.
4. We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
5. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
6. We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other IORG members.
7. We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly on this site is, of course, public.
8. If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.
Information Overload Day 2014 on Oct 21
Oct. 8, 2014
“Tame the Overload” is the theme of Information Overload Day on Oct. 21. This year’s event includes a free 90-minute webinar at 11 a.m. EDT featuring speakers from Microsoft, Yahoo, and Knowmail, and hosted by Jonathan Spira, one of the leading experts in the field and author of “Overload! How Too Much Information Is Hazardous […]News Archive
Our Resource Center is a
useful repository of research abstracts as well as links to a broad range of IO information
on the web. Learn More