Reducing Information Pollution
1. We respect your privacy.
2. We want to encourage connection between IORG members, but not if it violates the above principle.
3. We will never sell your data to any third party.
4. We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
5. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
6. We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other IORG members.
7. We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly on this site is, of course, public.
8. If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.
Overloaded 2013 is coming!
Dec. 26, 2012
The month of February is fast approaching, and that means that it is nearly time for the annual IORG-sponsored conference on information overload, a gathering of the front-line individuals working to solve the issue of info overload, and open to anyone interested in diving in and learning more about the topic. Announcing Overloaded 2013, the [...]News Archive
Our Resource Center is a
useful repository of research abstracts as well as links to a broad range of IO information
on the web. Learn More