Reducing Information Pollution
1. We respect your privacy.
2. We want to encourage connection between IORG members, but not if it violates the above principle.
3. We will never sell your data to any third party.
4. We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
5. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
6. We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other IORG members.
7. We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly on this site is, of course, public.
8. If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.
IO Day 2013 recording is available online
Oct. 24, 2013
IORG celebrated Information Overload Day on Oct. 21 with a Webinar that brought together interesting and diverse thinkers to share their views and research. The event included: A panel discussion, moderated by Joshua Lyman and engaging Dmitri Leonov of Sanebox and Shawn Carolan of Handle in a discussion of email overload and innovative software solutions […]News Archive
Our Resource Center is a
useful repository of research abstracts as well as links to a broad range of IO information
on the web. Learn More