Reducing Information Pollution
1. We respect your privacy.
2. We want to encourage connection between IORG members, but not if it violates the above principle.
3. We will never sell your data to any third party.
4. We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
5. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
6. We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other IORG members.
7. We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly on this site is, of course, public.
8. If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.
Overloaded 2014: June 7
Mar. 9, 2014
Sell Tickets through Eventbrite We are pleased to announce that Overloaded 2014, the premier conference for information overload, will be held on June 7, 2014 at the pariSOMA lounge in San Francisco, CA. All who are interested in the problem of information overload, whether in industry, academia, the startup world, or as an affected individual, […]News Archive
Our Resource Center is a
useful repository of research abstracts as well as links to a broad range of IO information
on the web. Learn More