Information Overload Day 2018
An online event of Science, Stories, and Solutions for Managing Information Overload
For this year’s “Information Overload Day” on October 23rd, the Information Overload Research Group is sponsoring an online Webinar featuring speakers that are focusing on the specialized topics of “Cognitive Science, Addiction, and Information Overload”.
Click the “Register Now” button to Register for this event!!
Current Topics and Presenters:
- Introductions to the Sessions – Nathan Zeldes, President IORG and Founder of Nathan Zeldes Consulting
- Information Overload 101 – Jonathan Spira, Founding Board Member of IORG and Sr. Managing Director of Accura Media Group
- Neuroscience and the Problem of Information Overload – Anne McGhee Stinson, Managing Partner & Director of Practice, EffectiveEdge
- Bringing Big Data to Life; Adding the Behavioral Perspective – Dr. Liraz Margalit – Head of Behavioral Research, Clicktale
- Addiction and Information Overload – Dr. Monica Seeley, Marc Powell and Jackie Crince Le Roy
- Concluding Remarks – Jonathan Spira and Nathan Zeldes
The Information Overload Research Group (IORG) is excited to bring a valuable webinar where renowned experts and speakers offer fresh insights on the science, stories, and solutions for managing information overload.
Who is this for: Managers, Researchers, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, or anyone looking to better manage information overload.
When: October 23rd, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m EDT.
Where: Online Webinar (webinar details to be provided after you Register)
Price: Although there is no cost to attend the Webinar, we are asking attendees to please consider choosing a “donation” or “sponsor” ticket type. We are a non-profit organization and only through your support can continue to bring you events like this.
Registration Link: Register for the Information Overload Day 2018 Webinar on Eventbrite
This year’s Information Overload Day Webinar is being sponsored by Knowmail:
We’ve heard you hate email, so we fixed it!
Personalized artificial intelligence to help you focus on things that matter most, do more with less effort, and balance work and life. Knowmail – Artificial Intelligence based Email Solution!