The Information Overload Research Group’s steering committee has identified social media as a key component of the group’s activity, and has made decisions accordingly. Starting this February, IORG will maintain a much higher level of activity on all its social channels.
This includes the following channels, which you are invited and encouraged to join, follow, and so forth:
- The IORG Web site (blog) [https://iorgforum.org].
- The Information Overload Resource Center (IORC) [Link].
- Twitter [@EndInfoOverload].
- The LinkedIn Group “Information Overload Research Group” [Link].
- The IORG Newsletter [subscribe here].
- The IORG YouTube channel [Link].
All this is for you – and with you. We look forward to your comments, retweets, and contributions!