Information Overload Day 2019
October 15th at 11:00 AM EDT
Beyond Email: The Next Generation of Solutions
Click the “Register Now” button to Register for this event!!
For this year’s “Information Overload Day” on October 15th, the Information Overload Research Group is sponsoring an online Webinar featuring speakers that are focusing on the specialized topics of “Beyond Email – The Next Generation of Solutions”.
Topics and Presenters:
- Welcome – Nathan Zeldes, President IORG and Founder of Nathan Zeldes Consulting
- Introduction – Jonathan Spira, Vice President IORG and Director of Accura Media
- Solutions Beyond Email – Marc Wright, founder of simply-communicate, will chair a panel of technology experts that will examine solutions beyond email. Participating in the panel will be Nicole Alvino of SocialChorus; and Martyn Perks, a strategic adviser on enterprise social networks.
- Collaborative Team Tools – Marc Powell, managing director of Emailogic Ltd., will share insight on how we can embed new collaborative tools in our teams that will help us achieve our goals beyond what email permits.
- Using Microsoft OneNote to Reduce IO – Dr. Monica Seeley, founder of Mesmo Consultancy, will discuss the benefits of Microsoft OneNote over conventional email and how it helps reduce information overload.
- Concluding Remarks – Jonathan Spira
The Information Overload Research Group (IORG) is excited to bring a valuable webinar where renowned experts and speakers offer fresh insights on the science, stories, and solutions for managing information overload.
Who is this for: Managers, Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Knowledge Workers, Consultants, Educators, or anyone looking to better manage Information Overload.
When: October 15th, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m EDT.
Where: Online Webinar (webinar details to be provided after you Register)
Price: Although there is no cost to attend the Webinar, we are asking attendees to please consider choosing a “donation” or “sponsor” ticket type. We are a non-profit organization and only through your support can continue to bring you events like this.
Registration Link: Register for the Information Overload Day 2019 Webinar on Eventbrite